It’s a quick recipe and I’m sure kids of all age- mentally as well as physically- will love it (And great for Valentines’ Day too). And the best part about this recipe is all the ingredients are available at home. So let’s start…
1) Get a pack of “Marrie” Biscuits and grind the biscuits to powder.
2) Now add powder sugar, Unsweetened Cocoa Powder and a little honey to it.
3) Add a cup of Orange Juice (Or as required for the mixture to resemble bread crumbs)
4) Take little lumps from the mixture and shape them into small balls.
5) Roll the balls into Icing Sugar (Or unsweetened Cocoa Powder) and serve them.