Paneer Bhurjee is Vegetarian (no vegan) version of Scrambled Egg, made with Cottage Cheese. It is very simple in making and delicious in taste.
1)Grate Paneer (Cottage Cheese) and keep it aside
2) In a pan, put 2 tbsp ghee, when ghee melts saute some cashew nuts and put them aside.
3) Now in the same ghee, saute ginger-garlic paste and finely chopped onion till onion turns translucent.
4) Add Tomato puree in it.
5) Once ghee separates from the gravy add the grated Paneer and cook it for 3-4 mins.
6) Add garam masala, cumin powder and chaat masala
7) Garnish with cashew nuts and serve hot with chapatis or paratha