This is a recipe which has no particular origin or belong to some one cuisine. Frankly it was created by a friend, as an instant side dish. I made little changes into the original recipe as per my taste. I can have it with almost everything. I had it with parathas, added into morning oats and also added into Gujarati Kadhi. Now let me tell you how to make this.
1) In a pan add 1 tbsp of oil and add garlic paste into it. Add a pinch of Hing (Asafoetida)
2) When the garlic start cackling add chopped tomatoes in it. Add salt to taste.
3) Close the pan with a lid and let the tomatoes get soft.
4) Once done, smash the tomatoes a little.
5) Add some oregano, Red chilli powder, Red chilli flakes and Tabasco Sauce ( You can add all of them or any of them, as per your taste)
6) Mix them well.
7) Garnish with some chopped coriander and serve the way you want.
You might also like:
- Tomato Chutney – Andhra style (foodreviewstorecipes.wordpress.com)
- Chilli, sweet pepper and tomato chutney (thechillipad.wordpress.com)